- Book the huts on the website www.se-im.ch or on the online booking system of the SAC
- Sign up spontaneously in the hut register, indicating the destination of the excursion.
- Register the passage even if you do not stay overnight and the destination of the excursion
- Pay on time the fees for the use of the hut (overnight stay, wood, gas, drinks and other services).
- Do not use blankets or mattresses outside the shelter.
- Fold and store blankets.
- Set up mattresses and pillows.
- NO SMOKING inside the premises!
- Do not disturb the peace and sleep of others. Silence after 22:00.
- As soon as you have finished cooking, clean pots, pans, sinks, etc. immediately so that other guests can cook in turn.
- Dishes should also be cleaned immediately and placed in the cupboards.
- The guardian, if present, is not required to cook or clean and tidy up for you; if he does, it will only be as a courtesy.
- Maintain order and cleanliness even in the vicinity of the shelter.
- Before leaving, keep order and cleanliness, turn off fire and gas, make sure doors and windows are closed and take all garbage downstream with you.
- After use clean and disinfect the toilet.
- The reservation gives the right of precedence for beds but does not give the exclusive use of the hut and its services.
Finally, as these are unattended huts, it is up to the common sense of the guests to consider factors such as women and children.